The Ernst Russ Group will continue to focus on the expansion of a valuable and stable real asset portfolio of ships of the type classes container, bulk carrier and tanker.
Investment decisions at Ernst Russ follow clear and stringent standards in the interest of sustained value creation:
- A long-term investment horizon serves sustainable and stable income generation from chartering
- Investments are made under consideration of economic, social, ecological and societal criteria
- A high degree of investment security due to the long utilisation perspective of ships as economic assets
- Sound research, long-term analyses and risk assessments form the basis for our investment decisions
- All activities undertaken by the ER Group serve to increase the value of the company